So many people love Disney cartoons and movie since their childhood! Little surprise the popularity of Disney as a brand constantly grows; the contemporary movies are usually bestsellers in cinemas, while the Disney World entertainment park has never been more popular. Visitors are coming to see it from all over the world.
As a result, the management of the Disney World decided to offer not only entertainment but also accommodation to the guests. Obviously, it is impossible to see everything in the entertainment park in one day, so the majority of guests stay for a night or two in hotels nearby. However, obviously, the experience is much more exciting when there is a possibility to stay in a Disney hotel, that also keeps the atmosphere the visitors come to experience!
Eventually, by now there is a whole bunch of resorts and hotels, from the most luxurious to moderate and pretty affordable. If you are planning to visit Disney World in the nearest future, we recommend you to check out the following destinations:
- The Four Seasons Resort, Orlando – this one is considered the best hotel in the Disney World by now. Of course, we can see changes in 2019, but here, you will find the ultimate comfort.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge – one of the best places in terms of combination location – theme – price. The lands of Lodge are very picturesque, and perfect for nature lovers, and also for children.
- Beach Club Resort – location, pools, and parks together create a nice option for staying. The place is very stylish and offers lots of additional features for rest and fun.
- Wilderness Lodge – one of the most stunning and amazing hotels in terms of design and architecture. Again, perfect for nature lovers.
- BoardWalk Inn – one of the cheapest and the closest inns in terms of price and location. It also has a fun theme and is pretty comfortable.
- Polynesian Village Resort – it sounds good, but it looks and feels absolutely stunning. The design and atmosphere are perfect. However, due to this, and also due to the convenient location, it is very popular and therefore usually overcrowded. The prices are really high, compared to other places.
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – another posh and pricey hotel. The design is cool and impressive, but no specific features and perks to make it stand out in positive meaning.
- Port Orleans Resort – distinct theme and identity make its atmosphere worth experiencing. The inn is located in French Quarter, so it has its own taste in everything. The outside is beautiful, too.
- Caribbean Beach Resort – besides theme, it has nice restaurants, a pool and pool bar.
- Coronado Springs – this one impresses with its designs and outside architecture specifically. There are pools, lots of options for dining, and different bars.
- Art of Animation – cool value hotel that offers cartoon design everywhere and the park around is one of the best among the value inns.
Please keep in mind that not all of them are situated immediately on the territory of the park or near the park, so plan your routes and schedule properly.