The Best Casinos in Vegas
Although Las Vegas is a well-known and acknowledged heart of gambling on a global scale, it is necessary to remember that it is also a popular tourist destination, and not all people visiting the city are there to gamble. Therefore, there are a lot of places for nongamblers, that offer spa, food and beverage, and types of entertainment different from a casino. So, if you are there to play the game and win some money, you have to know where to go.
Also, safety and reputability is an important factor. Of course, there are no fraud casinos, because the competition is so high that any fraudsters are removed immediately. However, not all land-based casinos are created equal. Some are safer, more comfortable, and less crowded. In others, security is better, and the bets and wins can be higher. So, make sure you make an informed choice when choosing where to risk your money.
Check out our list of the best Vegas casinos:
- Caesars Palace – this is the best place for lovers of sports betting. It offers huge screens and comfortable seats for the bettors, and you can order food from their menu to be brought directly to your seat.
- Aria – this house does not only lures the visitors with one of the biggest collection of slot machines in Vegas, but it also has one of the biggest slot collection and exclusive high-limit room for playing slots in the state of Nevada, in general. While slots are usually considered primitive, this venture provides the highest level of luxury and comfort for its guests who like slots in particular.
- Bellagio – this house was created and designed specifically for poker players. This classic card game is offered here in the highest comfort, having 40 tables. The players can have meals and drinks, and also they can order neck massage while they are playing, at any time of day and night. That’s the level of luxury anyone wants!
- Golden Nugget – a perfect place for those who like table games in general. The main benefit is constant offers of new games or new variations, so whenever you visit, you can experience something you have never seen before. Also, there is an option of playing outside directly in the swimming pool.
- Stratosphere Casino – in case you are not very passionate about betting, and your main goal is to enjoy the general atmosphere and the views, this is the place of your choice. The 1,149 feet tower allows you to see the Vegas Valley from the rotating restaurant on the top, or swim in the pool of the top of the roof.
- Circus Circus – this is the best place for family entertainment. This is generally a huge entertainment park with inside and outside areas, good both for children and adults, that also offers some gambling options.
- Mandalay Bay – the best casino pool with real sand and a wave pool. There is a bunch of additional features and services there, and the venture also holds concerts from time to time.
These are some of the best land-based gambling houses in Las Vegas!